Stomach pains, throwing up. All tests normal. Miralax for not pooping. How to get relief?

Hi I have a 14 year old girl about 3 months ago I took her to the er for stomach pains and throwing up. The did test and could not find anything wrong. They thought it may be for her starting her cycle. Well 2 weeks ago she started having the same pains. We found out she had not been pooping. The doctor said to give her miralax and 3 doses of fleet. We did all of that and thought she was doing better. Now this weekend she is doing the same thing complaining of her stomach hurts in the middle, she has thrown up once today with no fever .
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013