Stomach pains in lower abdomen right above pelvis, pain around anus at times just after masturbation. What should I do ?

Hi, I m a 23 year old female. I ve been researching the internet for answers, but I can t seem to find the right answers. Sometimes, after masturbation, I get stomach pains in my lower abdomen right above the pelvis . That pain is also around my anus at times as well. I also get the pain randomly about once or twice a month for a few days several times a day. It can go on anywhere from 4-7 times a day between 10 and 50 minutes at a time. It only lasts for a couple of days and then it goes away. I thought it was because of stress, but there s a lot less that I m stressed about lately, so I m not quite sure what I should do. I drink plenty of water and I ve been to a gynecologist who said I was fine. I ve also been checked for appendicitis and my periods are normal 5-7 days. No one can find anything. What should I do?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012