The symptoms as mentioned in your post can either be due to a stomach infection
due to increased acid production in stomach.
Symptomatic relief can be achieved by taking antispasmodics & antacids.
But it will be better to consult your Doctor to find out the exact cause.
So that proper management steps could be taken.
And it is needed that you take certain precautions regarding your diet & lifestyle:
1. Take soft, plain, non-spicy foods
2. Drink lots of water to maintain adequate hydration
3. Avoid fast foods & gas producing food products like cabbage, etc.
4. Avoid medicines like paracetamol
, etc for pain relief...They aggravate gastritis.
5. Keep away stress
6. Exercise regularly & practice meditation
Wishing you a good health
Thanks & take care.