Stomach pains, hurts everytime. Taking paracetamol. Infection? What these pains can be?

I m only 13 years old and I keep getting these stomache pains and this times it the worse I ever had them I know it s not my period and I was on at the being of the month it s hurts to breath laugh press cry sit down stand up and even lay down I been taking parcetamol I had these pain since Sunday and they just seem to be getting worse and worse do I need to see my doctor and can you give me an answer what these pains may be I scared it my be a bad infection please help and give me an answer also these pain are always making me feel sick and dizzy :(
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013