Stomach pain while having bowel movement. Pain in the lower back. Why? Had a hysterectomy in the past

have really bad stomach pain, when I try to have a bowel movement just alittle comes out. I watch our grandchildren and Monday hte youngest threw up all over me, then Wed his sister got it, then Friday their dad our son got stomach pain and then diarrhea . WHat can I do for this pain, been up since 2 and its 8:30 now. I took a muscle relaxer, its helped alittle, and my lower back hurst too. I m a 59 yr old female, and I had a hysterectomy in 1990 (a total one)
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012