Stomach pain, watery bowel movement, rectal bleeding, red colored substance. Any ideas?

A couple of weeks ago while showering,I heard a thump.I looked and in the tub was a round looking glob of bloody substance.It washed down drain before I could inspect it.The next few days I had terrible stomach pain.So bad.I awoke during the night and went to the bathroom feeling sick to my stomach.I had a watery bowel movement.I kept pushing out because I thought maybe that was what was causing my pain.I wiped and stood up.I looked in toilet and saw a dark colored thing swimming around and around the toilet bowl.Then it stopped and dove down into toilet.It did not come back up.I flushed it.Before this episode I have had some rectal bleeding.I am really shocked and afraid.What is wrong?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
Sep 2013
Thanks for the query to H.C.M. Forum.
Since it is very difficult to say the type of worm you passed in toilet may be .
ascaris or ankyloma duodenal ,Schistosoma mansoni .
In my opinion there are so many parasites so get in blood as well STOOL examination for ova & cyst .
As it was present in the intestine and came out .
Pain in abdomen was due to this type worm infestation so consult a physician and get his opinion and treatment .
Good luck. Dr. HET