Stomach pain, vomiting, tiredness, headache. Took cyclopam, had yogurt. What is wrong?

Hi
I am currently in sydney, australia. On Wednesday night, I had a terrible stomach pain and later a big vomit. Took cyclopalm, slept with pain and tiredness. yesterday, no vomits but 2-3 free motions with bit of stomach pain. Took again cyclopalm and had yogurt. But today, am back in office and have already gone 3 free motions in 3hrs. Started having slight fever, headache, tiredness, stomach pain(belly button) also. Please help.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013
Hello ..
Thanks for your query to Health Care Magic ..

I read your concern and it seems that you are likely to suffer from Stomach Flu , It will subside in 2-5 days and require no treatment as long as they remain well hydrated.
I suggests Oral Rehydration salt solution to prevent nutrient and mineral loss from vomiting and diarrhoea.
Loperamide along with antibiotics ( Ofloxacin and Ornidazole ) will help you to overcome Stomach Flu in 2 days.

Hand washing, good hygiene, washing produce, cooking foods adequately, and drinking only treated or pasteurized fluids can help prevent gastroenteritis.
The prognosis for gastroenteritis is usually excellent, unless dehydration occurs.

Hope this information is Helpful .
Take care .