Stomach pain, vomiting, nausea, sore throat. Drinking fluids, clear broth. Causes and treatment?

My daughter is 6 1/2 years old weighs about 38lbs. She woke up with stomach pain just started. No fever . Has vomited several times liquid looking but now foamy looking. Her stomach starts to hurt really bad right before she has to throw up. Started her drinking fluids and clear broth. She s fine in between episodes, but cries with excruciating pain when she has to throw up. I m thinking it s something she ate. She also says she has a sore throat .
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012