Stomach pain, vomiting, feels food coming up and gets pale post a bout of viral. Cause?

My five year old had a virus 3 weeks ago. I thought it was a virus. He vomited all night with stomach pains, headache . Took him to the ER, they did X-ray and said it was Probably viral. Now he still has stomach pain and feels like vomiting .He gets pale and feels the food coming up. Hasn t thrown up but feels like it. I m so stressed, his pediatrician thought he s lactose intolerant. He hasn t had milk, it s just got me so worried.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012