Stomach pain, vomiting, coughing, sore legs, knee pain. Causes and treatment?

Hi, we have four boys under 8 who have all been sick over the last three days. We haven t taken them to the Dr as we are used to simple viral illnesses etc and it s winter here. Unfortunately they have had both stomach upset (minor vomiting but no diorhhea (sp?)) coupled with terrible hacking chest coughs and a virus I think I picked up touring Europe last month. This has all been manageable, but today we are perplexed as TWO of the boys, at different times, have come out of bed this morning with VERY sore legs...they can t put their heels on the floor because their ligaments behind their knees are hurting...this is totally bizarre...and neither of them know about the other...any ideas???
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012