Stomach pain, vomiting blood. Ultrasound shows inflamed gall bladder. Worried

HI, my son is 21 years old and is in the small town of Sitka Alaska. We have no health insurance. he has been into emergency 3 times in 3 weeks with severe stomach pain. He has been vomiting blood . Doctors dont know whats wrong in this small town. just had ultra sound yesterday and now they say his galblader is inflamed and needs to be removed. My brother is a registerest nurse in Belvue Wa. He said another possibility is radiation posioning. my son has been scuba diving, finding thing wahed up from japan. I am very worried, what do u think?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012