Stomach pain, vomiting. Taking anti-acids. Can nutritional deficiency be corrected?

Hello, three weeks ago I had stomach pain for 4 days and I vomited what I ate. When I saw my doctor she prescribed somthing I had to gargle for my throat . I did it and took anti acid but I knew it did not work because every time I ate I felt stomach pain and I had to take anti acids.When it was Friday I vomited the food that I ate in the morning.I saw another doctor and he prescribed me stronger anti-acids and he advised me to see my regular physician. When I did that the physician recomended that I had my stocmach evaluated by a radiologist. Prior to the week I had an irregular eating frequency, so my question is after all this can I cure and repair my body from any nutritional deficiencies and other damadges by going through one month of eating regularly and eating the right foods.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013