Stomach pain, unable to sleep, vomiting. Taken norflox tz. Treatment for symptoms?

hi doc I got a little pain in my stomach since yesterday morning. the night before I had some crispy fried veg n beer, I suppose veg were not cooked properly since then I have persistant little pain in my stomach I am unable to sleep at night wake up around 5-6 times and had a glass of water each time. in the morning I had vomit , yesterday evening I took a norflox tz still I cold ni sleep whole night. stool appears to be normal.yesterday pain was a little in left bt today although its a little less bt also on right side. help pls
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012