Stomach pain, tired, shivers, periods, vaginal bleeding during urination

I m on my period and i have really bad pains at my lower stomach , although it doesn t feel like period pains. I had to take my tampon out because i thought that was giving me discomfort, it helped a little, but it still really hurts. I m only bleeding when i pee, which never happens. I also feel really down and i keep getting shivers on my face. iI do get cramps every now and again which is almost unbearable! Whats wrong with me?!
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012