Stomach pain, taking asprin for panic attack. Pink blood while urinating. Is it ulcer?

So, I m an 18 year old female and I would occasionally take an aspirin when I m about to have a panic attack because I would think I m dying of a heart attack . I haven t done it anymore because I noticed that when I went to pee there was pink blood on my tissue . After I had orgasm from masturbating( I m not sexually active) I would go use the bathroom and wipe and there would be pink blood on my tissue. I thought is was spotting. But, at the same time my stomach would hurt but not where it hurts when I m on my period. It hurts and is very uncomfortable up where my breasts are like I m having an ulcer. I m not sure what this is. I ve been looking up ulcers and bleeding ulcers and I m very scared if I have one. I don t know what I should do.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012