Stomach pain, swollen groin gland, dark spots in stools, burning on urination. Treatment?

My son has had lower belly pain for over six weeks now. It initially started with a swollen groin gland which subsided in 2-3 days. He then complained of painful urination, burning etc. Urinalysis was neg- palpation for stones - neg. Today I decided to look at his stool. He had been complaining of a lot of belly pain prior to moving his bowels. The feces looked like the texture of chopped meat. very pink in coler with some dark purplish spots throughout. Any idea what this could be? Waiting for blood results.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012