Stomach pain, stressed. Endoscopy clear. Taking Colospa and Normaxin. Side effects of medication?

I have low left stomach pain from last couple of years, i have seen doctor, he described it is because of my stress i am feeling pain at my stomach. I have done endoscopy , als0 full stomach scan..nothing is found in my stomach..but it is hard for me. when i use some medicines prescribed by doctor it will come down and again comes back when i stop the medicines. I am using Colospa retard, normaxin, drotin ds and mebex. My doubt is the tablets will give an side efforts in further?
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012