Stomach pain, stool test showed mucus, pus cells, cysts. On metrogyl. Will she be okay?

Hello. I am Sanket from India. My mother has been suffering from stomach pain for several years now. She was hospitalised last month. Her stool test reports showed as follows : Mucus : Trace, Pus Cells - 3-4 /hpf, Cyst - E.H. Cyst+ The most important concern is she cannot be medicated orally. She gets immense stomach pain whenever she takes any kind of a tablet. The doctors here have suggested a 3 month course, 5 days a month of Metrogyl fluids through I.V. Kindly suggest if this is right and if, with this, she can get rid of the disease forever,
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013