Stomach pain, stool test normal. Family history of Sarcoidosis.Is auto immune disease hereditary?

ok this is going to be a long story (sorry for the horrible grammar) my brother kevin hes been having stomach pains for years his symptoms are similar to IBS for a long time but he has not got a diagnosis yet hes had it for about 5 years he has had countless blood tests and stool samples they have found nothing wrong with either nothing is wrong with his rectum rather then some ulcers now my mother kathy has Sarcoidosis from what i understand its a autoimmune disease which can be hereditary so couldnt it develop into crohns disease? which is also a autoimmune disease that attacks his stomach which is where his pain is. I suggested a fecal matter transplant or Fecal bacteriotherapy because it might solve the problem. i just dont know what to do or what this is and neither does he, he cant work its basically taken his life away and even if its horrible he still wants to know what it is. thank you
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012