Stomach pain, shortness of breath and frequent urination after a fall. MRI, blood test and colonoscopy reports normal

My dad fell at work about 7 months ago and shortly after that he starting complaint about severe stomach pain, so he went to the doctor (kaiser) and so far they have found nothing to be the cause of the pain, he has had an ultrasound , mri , bloodwork, and a colonoscopy . Also after walking a short distance he gets shortness of breath and when he urinates he thinks he s done and a minute later he still needs to go again.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012