Stomach pain right under sternum with severe bloating, burping, pain between shoulder blades. Scans normal. Causes ?

Hello, I will 46 on wed, 5 7 197 lbs female, for 3 mos Ive had very high stomach pain right under my sternum, with severe bloating , burping and bad pain between my shoulder blades in my back, i deal with this every day especially in the evenings after eating throughout the day, Doctors have done a MRCP, stomach empying test, sonogram, EGD and CT scan found nothing, blood tests of liver as well. the pain is mostly now just between my sholder blades. I have had panceatitus back in 1994 feels like that but Doc said my pancreas is ok, I dont know where to go from here. please help any suggestions? thank you AAAAA
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013