Stomach pain, reports normal. Is this psychological problem?

hi,Doctor.I am writing this for my sister,her marriage was 5 month before ,after she with her husbend house started a stomach pain even today also she cunsult an another doctor,they made all checkup and scanning also.they cannot find any problum with her,now I am thinking may be this is her psychological problem.she is telling this pain is coming sometimes to her left leg also,what u think.please can u give me an answer,and where I can cunsult her near Calicut-Kerala.India.pls
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012