Stomach pain, relief on urinating, passing faeces. Prescribed movivol, buscopan. History of adrenal and autoimmune disorders, IBS. Treatment?

Can you please help. Friday at work I suffered from off and on pain below my bikini line. Going to the bathroom helped take away some of the pain. Friday night I went through 10 hrs of survivor pain (worst pain I have been through). Going to the bathroom helped take some of the pain away ( I kept urinating and doing small feces). Saturday the pain was off and on from survivor to tolerable. Sunday night it felt like I was giving birth to a few babies. When I was away to stand I went to hospital. When I got there I was stlll in pain but not the survivor pain. Because I was not screaming the hospital down they just gave me a prescription and sent me off. I have been taking the tablets (movicol, Buscopan, Audmonal and Lansoprazole . Today I have had to survivor burst of pain. I also suffer from adrenal disorder and autoimmune disorder. I also have IBS . Can you help? Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012