Stomach pain radiating to the back, episodes of diarrhoea, fever, weight loss, skin dehydrated. Suggestions?

Hi, I have intermitent stomach pain on my left lower side the pain is not unbearable but more annoying it starts down low and then generates around the side and into my back in the area near my hip. Alot of the time when I eat I get diahorreha but not all the time it comes and goes. I have had these symptoms on and off for the last month with two bouts of fever the latest been last night. I am not sure if the fever is related as I don t have stomach pain when I am getting the fevers. I have lost about 10 kgs in the past month and notice that my skin on my hands stays up when I lift it, suggesting dehydration but I don t feel dehydrated and I drink alot of water.
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012