Stomach pain, prescribed Nexazole. Now spitting blood. Related?

Thank you. A few months ago I had periodic ( a few minutes each time) severe stomach pain which lasted for two days. My Dr prescribed NEXAZOLE and the pain stopped and has not come back. This morning I was spitting blood which stopped shortly afterwards and normal colour was restored. Is there a connection between these two events. I am a 63 Yr old male, I have smoked 3-4 light cigars since my 20 s and occasionally drink alcohol. I await your reply, Thank you, Dan Costello.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012