Stomach pain post eating, no ulcers, pain in lower breast bone, heart palpitations. Causes for symptoms?

My stomach always hurt after I eat,but I already went to the test,like upper GI to see if I have ulcer ,but they found none.I went to ultra sound for my bladder and my liver ,they found nothing wrongThe pain start in lower part of stomach and its like the pain is striking in my lower breast bone.Sometimes I feel like my heart beats so fast and my palms and feet are sweating.What do you think the problem is?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012