Stomach pain, pink and brown spotting. Negative pregnancy test. Breast pain, headache, tiredness. Pregnant?

Hi,i have belly aches last sunday,and thought it was my period on its way,but when i checked it was only pink spots.then on monday morning,i had brown spots and that was it,my period never came and that was days before my expected due date.I expect my period on the 6 of april and it did not came,today is 3 days i missed my period.I tooked a pregnantcy tezt on the first day of missed period but it was negative.I have a liittle pain in my breast,and i feel tired and also a little headache everyday,so my question is,could i be pregnant but it was too early to test? Thank you!
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013