Stomach pain, period started, pain started again, vomiting sensation, virgin. Cause?

Hi I am a female my stomach have been hurting for about a week now.it first started off with me waking up in the middle of the night with stomach pains. I threw up and had to use the restroom at the same time. I felt very very weak and I had to lay down. It was hurting that whole day. The next day it stopped a little bit. Five days later my period came on but I. During my 3rd day I started feeling the same way weak, in pain, and felt as if I had to vomit. I am really scared because I don't know what's going on. I still am a virgin so I just need answers what may be the cause of this.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for posting to HCM,
Do ultrasonography for confermation of which type of pain you have.
Tab. Meftal spas twice a day.
tab. perinorm once morning in a day