Stomach pain, passing foul smelling gas, have constipation. Medical advise?

Hi my four and a half year old little girl has been complaining of tummy pain for the last week. Has no temperature and is eating as normal. She does suffer from constipation but has had bowl movements a few quite runny on and off this last two days. She has had some foul smelling farts as well today. Not quite sure how to help her. can you give some advise please
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012
This can be due to viral infection of gastrointestinal tract.
Rota virus is common.
Treatment includes oral rehydration i.e. salt & water intake.
Do routine stool examination.