Stomach pain, ovarian cyst, delayed periods. Prescribed meprate. Sonography done. Cure?

before 2 week ago i was felling pain in low stomach .for that reason i went hospital. after sonography i knew that some cyst on my right side ovary . after doctor consulting i taken medicine. now i am not feeling any pain but i am not getting period yet . my last period was 30 augest 12.within first week of october i expect the period but yet i am not getting. i consult the doctor he suggest me medicine MEPRATE for 7 days at bed time. can any one help me what i have to do?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012