Stomach pain on waking up, while going to sleep, nausea, frequent urination, headaches. Cause of worry?

Ive been having stomach pains for a couple weeks now nd it usually happens when i wake up in the morning or before i go to bed and sometimes i feel the need to throw up....ive also found myself using the bathroom frquently and sometimes i feel burning when i pee but that feelin usually last one day nd wnt feel that again until weeks maybe even months later...i do have headaches but those are normal to me since ive had migraines since i was 7 im 22 this something i should be worried about?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013