Stomach pain on the right side, diagnosed with acute appendicitis, fatty liver post ultrasound. Dietary precautions?

Hi, I am 29 years male, 6 feet height, 94 Kg weight. I was diagnosed with high uric acid 9.8 4 months back and was on zyloric after consulting with my doctor. It came down to 5.6 and then recently I had sotmach pain more on the right side. I consulted doctor and he suggested for abdomen ultra sound . I was diagnosed with Acute Appendices, and fatty liver . Please suggest what need to be taken care in my diet and medication.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012