Stomach pain on lower right. Blood and urine tests showed nothing. History for endometriosis. Any idea?

I have had really bad stomach pain on my lower right side. I've had blood tests and urine tests and we've ruled out clamydia, pregnancy and appendicitis. Now I've been told to go on a gluten free diet for the week and dairy free next week. I've noticed that my breasts are swollen and my stomach is bloated. I also experienced some pain during sex. I have a family history of endometriosis but my doctor is ignoring this. I've had issues in the past and have had an ultrasound which showed no signs of cysts on my ovaries. Should I be getting a second opinion? My sisters and mum were around my age when they were diagnosed with endometriosis and I am already on the pill
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013