Stomach pain on eating, pain in upper chest, vomiting. On organic food, no relief. Cure?

My nine year old daughter is always complaining of a stumic ache when ever she eats and we tryed taking her to the doctors 3times now and he says shes fine but its never just her stumic that aches its always her uper chest Too and she will have a full filling and shes always running to the bathroom pooping out her food. We thought maybe she was getting sick from her diet so we put her on a all organic foods diet but it wasent that please help us thank
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012