Stomach pain on breathing, laughing, twisting. Physical training done. Fractured ribs?

Hi. My names XXXXX. And during Physical Training yesterday, I maxed out 100 sit ups. I hadn t exercised for about a week beforehand. And now, my stomach (below my boobs, where my stomach starts), sometimes on the right side, and sometimes on the left, started hurting. It began after Physical Training on Tuesday. It s Thursday, now. It hurts when I breathe deeply in, laugh, lie down, get up, twist or move it. Have I fractured my ribs, or tore my stomach muscles? Should I go to the Emergency Room? Help me please. /:
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012