Stomach pain, numbness in legs, light period, clear discharge. What is this?

hi im just wondering i had really painful pains in my stomach n legs went numb as my period came when it came it was quite light n strange not like it normally is i had it for 3 days and finished then 2 days later as i went to toilet i wiped n had clear discharge with streak of blood for last month n half i have felt run down emotional and keep getting period like pains in my lower stomach and stomach feels bloated n hard at the bottom do u have any ideas what this could be as i am scared to go to doctors
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012