Stomach pain, nauseous, constipation. Serious? What could it mean?

Hello. I notice around 9pm that my stomach was feeling uncomfortable (lower abdominal) and iv become increasing aware that it is my lower right side of my stomach. I had a bowel movement earlier today, but in also feeling an uncomfortable sensation that I can associate with constipation . Earlier I felt slightly nauseous but not to the point of vomiting or not wanting to eat. When I press on my stomach on the uncomfortable region (lower right) , I noticed that it was firmer than it is on the left side. Done if these symptoms match up with ones iv recently researched, but I don t want to mistake them for oncoming period cramps , so I haven t woken up my parents yet. Do you think this is serious enough to go to the hospital?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013