Stomach pain, nausea, swollen glands, dark circles around eyes. How to prevent dehydration?

My 10 year old daughter has major tummy pains and sickness. We saw dr fri 2 nights ago who said she felt her spleen and liver when examining her tummy. Her glands are swollen (previously had tonsils out) and very pale with dark circles round her eyes. Dr testing for glandular fever . My main concern is she s not eaten or drank for 48 hrs due to vomiting. How can I keep her hydrated? She s only 4 stone so tiny frame
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013