Stomach pain, nausea, fever, normal stools, urine. Torsion cyst?

My 13 year old has been having stomach pain that has been gradually getting worse for a couple of days now. Been giving her motrin for pain and fever which is slight if any. She can t eat as she feels like she will vomit . Says she is dizzy, and goes from hot to cold constantly. Says it hurts to lie on either side so she sits upright to rest. Trying to avoid ER but almost sounds like what my other teen had not to long ago...torsion cyst . not sure the spelling but sure you will know what I mean. Her stools and urine are normal with no pain and no unusual smells.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012