Stomach pain, nausea, dizziness, headache. Right specialist?

huge pain on the top of my stomach, I feel as if something is trying to come up, burping none stop, I feel nausea , headache , dizziness I think I have the solitary worm . last time I felt this pain I decided to eat garlic since I though it could be the worm, so I ate row garlic and the pain slowly went away, and I felt as if something was moving inside me away from the garlic I just ate. What would be the right specialist I could go to, to help with my problem? please help me.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
Psychiatrist, Child 's  Response
Hello , Looking at your complain it looks vague. Better you consult both GI Physician and Psychiatrist. by team work you will get more benefit.