Stomach pain, nausea and cold sweats after having gallbladder removed, losing weight. What's wrong ?

29 yr old female mother of two. Need help with stomach pain nausea and cold sweats after having gallbladder removed about two years ago. I have MS. So I get over heated or cold and fatigued very fast. This is a nightmare!!!!! My doctor has tried acid reflux/heart burn meds with no help. The symptoms are so bad that I can not sleep or eat very little. At first the nausea was so bad that I have lost 50lbs in less than 3 months. Not a very healthy way to lose weight. At the time of surgery I was over weight size-14 so the loss was not considered a problem. Now I m a size 3. Still dealing with the stomach pain, nausea, and night sweats . I have had a upper GI and found nothing wrong..go figure. Is there tests or a way to monitor the symptoms so I can get better. This seems to be a common problem after this type of surgery after reading some of the blogs online. Please I need some answers. Thank you AAAA
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013