Stomach pain, motion with blood and mucus, vomiting. What could be the reason?

Yes I m 48 years old Moday night I felt sick and kept going to the bathroom I alos hrew up thought I might of had food poisioning from Stawberries I ate - then on 3 occassions when I felt I had to have a bowel movement I went to the restroom and I expelled blood with mucus - it typically sank to the bottom of the tolit - on one occassion part of it I was able to pick out and look at it and it was mucus with blood in it. Still have a stomach ache.
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012