Stomach pain, loss of appetite, painful legs and calves. Given deworming tablets. Explain?

HALLO MY DAUGHTER IS 6 YEARS OLD, COMPLAIN OF STOMACH PAIN ON AND OFF, BUT FOR THE PAST THREE WEEKS CONSTANTLY, NO CONSTIPATION , NO NAUSEA NO VOMITING , ABDOMEN NOT DISTENDED, DOES NOT EAT VERY WELL, COMPLAIN OF PAIN IN HER LEGS AS WELL MORE FREQUENTLY AS USUAL, MORE IN THE CALVES, CRYING CAN NOT WALK , I HAVE GIVEN HER DEWORMING TABS, BUSCOPAN SYRUP, IBUBRUFEN FOR PAIN IN LEGS AND PHARMACIST GAVE LOSEC TABS (TO TAKE HALF DISOLVE IN WATER ONE DAILY JUST FOR TWO DAYS TO SEE IF IMPROVEMENT) WHAT CAN THIS BE, MUST I TAKE HER TO A DR?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013