Stomach pain, laziness, tired feeling, stool not in shape. Suggest possible cause and cure?

Hi Doctor,

I have been suffering from last 1 year with stomach problem and shown it to gastro. My thyroid was reached at 10 and stools were not in proper shape. Also I feel emptyness in the upper abdomen with lazyness and feel very tired. Currently my doctor advised me to take thyronorm 50 mcg and thyrowill at night and its been 4 weeks on medication. But i am still having lazyness with stools not in proper shape with sometimes gastric.Please suggest what to do.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013