Stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite. Diabetic,taking humalog, solar star. Solution?

Am insulin dependant diabetic,taking Humalog and Solar star , have over the last four months developed stomach pains and constant itching all over, due to not being able to eat much am losing weight, I am under a specialist have been for two years but not getting any answers to this problem, can anyone advise, have had numerous tests done. Any further information would be a big help. I am sixty nine years of age and have only one kidney. Many thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013