Stomach pain, indigestion, diagnosed to be IBS. How can I cure it?

hi my name is uttam i am suffering from 20 days, my stomach pain & not able to digest food. as per my physician, this is IBS . i am not understand how to cure IBS. provide medicine are degeplex syp, evaq power, normaxin tabs & digene gel, o2h tab take for 5 days then librax tab, panzynorm hs tab for days. if i eat a little bit it seems like full. gases are also not passing, pl. tell me that what should i eat for cureing this problem. wating for postive response. Thanks & REgards Uttam Tupdale
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013