Stomach pain in the upper abdomen. Blood, urine, xray, ct scan done. Vit D level is low. Any allergy?

hi, ive had stomach pain in the upper abdomen for over 4 months on and off, with no previous issue ever. My MD has done blood, urine, xray, ct scan and only thing found was my vit D level was very low. From what i can tell the pain is coming from my bowels, as pain either increases or decreases after a bowel movement. My stool goes from normal in thickness to thin (like a finger) and very long. I tend to have more cramping when my stool is thinner. As of lately the pain is pretty well gone. The other thing when i had the cramping i would have a very odd sensation in the back of my head (inside my head). 2 days ago i experienced sharp pain in that area and since then my abdominal symptoms seem to be gone, apart from intense stomach itching after i eat certain foods. Just wondering if you have any insight into the pain as my MD seems to not think its much. The itching is a new symptom and just starting in the past two days and only certain foods. It doesnt last too long. Wondering if its an allergy. thanks
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013