Stomach pain immediately after eating carb diet, painful lump on the soft palate, difficulty in swallowing. Reason?

I have had horrible stomach pains immidiately after I eat anything that is basically a carb.This started when I was 21 years old. Some doctors told me I may be allergic to gluten but I have never had an official diagnosis. With that being said I feel like there is a lump on the roof of my mouth in the back it started to hurt to swallow 20 minutes after I ate dinner. It really hurts now and is painful to swallow what do you think it is?
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012