Stomach pain, hurts to walk, negative home pregnancy test, delayed period. Help

Hey I am 18 years old and a female, for 3 weeks now I have had pains all over my stomach , it gradually seems to be getting worse. Hurts to walk and move, can t even sit down or lay doe without it hurting. I m starting to get worried. I last had a period 2 months ago, last sexual partner a month ago, I was supposed to come on period on the 18th, 3 weeks late and I m starting to get worried, I have taken a home pregnancy test and came through negative. Anyone out there who can help?! This pain is unbearable!
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012