Stomach pain, holding urine in bladder. Gall bladder, appendix surgery done. Bladder infection?

I AM 32 YEARS OLD A MOTHER OF THREE, OLDEST WILL BE 9 IN OCT. YOUNGEST JUST TURNED 2. I AM DONE HAVING CHILDREN, MY HUSBAND HAD HIS PROCEDURE DONE 2YEARS AGO. I HAVE HAD SURGERY TO REMOVE MY GAUL BLADDER AND APPENDIX, THIS WAS DONE OVER 4 YEARS AGO. I WENT TO BED LAST NIGHT HELD MY URINE ALL NIGHT LONG AND HAD A ROUGH NIGHT SLEEP TOSSING AND TURNING DUE TO THE 2 YEAR OLD CRAWLING IN BED WITH US. I WOKE UP THIS MORNING AND I HAVE A BAD PAIN IN MY LOWER STOMACH? I WAS WONDERING IF HOLDING YOUR URINE WILL GIVE YOU A BLADDER INFECTION OR SOMETHING OF THAT SORT?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012