Stomach pain, hip pain, have heavy period, clotting, lumps in breast, sickness, signs of PCOS. Taken paracetamol. Will I be okay?

Hi, I'm 37 and started my periods when I was 9. I have had 5 children and my youngest child is 9. My periods have always been heavy, on time and last for 7 days. For the past 7 months I have had pain on the left side of my stomach and in my hip, my periods began to be black and clotted but still on time but 3 months ago my period lasted for 10 days, last month my period was light and watery and this month I was 1 week late, my period is very watery and I am feeling very sick. I have developed 3 lumps in my left breast, still have the pain on the left side of my stomach and have pain in my left leg at the top. I have been to my GP who said this is all period pain and to take paracetamol. I had a scan in January which showed signs of pcos but my dr said it wasn't bad enough to treat. Do you have any ideas? Am I starting the menopause? I have not had blood tests, do not take any contraception or any other medication. Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013